Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Mania - 27 Days. . .

. . .'til Christmas!

Sorry I haven't blogged in forever. Didn't mean to do that. :P

Anyways... GUESS WHAT?!

Crosby's back! :D

ANNND...

NBA'S back! :D

Love it.

Okay, back to Christmas. It's officially Christmas at my house...! Christmas tree, Christmas Kisses, Christmas decor outside... I'M SO EXCITED! :D

So, the next few weeks will be Christmas songs... What else? Here's the first one:



And a little reminder that I'm doing the Vow of Silence on Wednesday, so don't expect any tweets, blogs, emails or facebook posts from me. And definitely no WORDS from me. ;)

And, if you would consider supporting me by donating to Free the Children at my online fundraising page, it would mean the world to me! THANK YOU!!! <3

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. -Isaiah 9:6

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have missed you!

    Hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy you mondays. :) Love all your song.

    Your friend,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...